Sunday, January 23, 2011

Featured Anime/Manga Series FTW : Kimi no iru machi







I'd recommend you to read suzuka first before this one but if you want to be spoiled... read this before suzuka :P
The story is about a young boy who is an aspiring chef that fell inlove with a girl that moved into their house. Months later, the girl moved out only to study in her own hometown, there she dumped the boy for her childhood friend who was about to die. After the tragedy, they never saw each other again.
Its better if you really read suzuka first but I featured this one first becoz I'm done with suzuka.
Next week, maybe then I'd put up Suzuka one of my favorite manga yey!

ohh, here are some characters:


Here's Haruto:


Then Yuzuki Eba :


Takashi (Haruto's Friend) :


Akari :


Kanzaki :


Asuka :



yeah mostly its girls, The manga has semi-erotic and soft nude scenes that make it enjoyable (for me) to read. its practically leisureable! and is a must read hehehe..
Overall This one gets 4.5 out of 5 from me!

Note: The other .5 is becoz its still not finished :D

Trivia : The creator of Kimi no iru machi is the same as the one who made Suzuka... So if you think Suzuka is great then this is a prequel! :))

Have fun reading!!

Here's a quick link :

And do remember that the Manga is 18+ so click the I agree button  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment