Friday, March 11, 2011

Change (2)

I am an artist, who paints war with colors of peace.
I am an engineer, who builds, not destroy.
I am a gamer, who have fun, not sex.
I am a dancer, who moves with his soul.

I am a lover, who loves.
I am an otaku, one who combines with art.
I am a writer, I write and shed blood on paper.
I am a Filipino, for I was born a Filipino.

I am a Catholic, It just so happens that my faith is solid.
I am a friend, the one who has a shoulder and two hands.
I am a servant, for this is not fate but my free will.
I am a Lasallian, for this is my alma mater.

I am a fighter, for this is done when there is harm.
I am a rebel, against all malicious thoughts.
But, I am also struggling, so I am also weak.
I am human, therefore crying is inborn.

I am an enemy.

I can never change who I am.
But I can be one of everything I have listed down.
For change is not outside the body, it is within.

No comments:

Post a Comment