Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good : Girls, Games and Anime

     I value God above all else. I value peace and the natural good. I value Jeane B. Miranda as the center of my life. I value my own life for without it I cannot value what is before me nor can I love the center of my life. I value my family, for they are my strenght and weakness. I value my friends, for they are just another term for my life put into words. I value love for it is the reason for living. I value women, because they are beautiful in so many ways unmentionable. Lastly, I value kids, for they carry the next generations of our future, all they need is guidance.

     At most times, I can never compromise any of my values, because it is a summarization of how I live. For when there is nothing left, there is hope, and my values give me hope. But I did at one point or another, almost compromised my values, but I try to recover it right away. One example was when I blasphamize my God. But not in any way that disrespect Him greatly, because for me I treat God as a friend, and as a friend he understands what I mean. I also compromised my love for Jeane, one time was when I forgot to call her even if she doesnt answer. In my past as well, I tried to commit suicide, but the aftermath was that I can't kill myself for I can't even burst a hole in my gut and besides that, I treat suicide as a joke for in fact I cannot do it.


2 comments:

  1. At most times, I can never compromise any of my values, because it is a summarization of how I live. -- I like this line.

    Also, in the future (but I hope you never feel the need to) please think many times before attempting suicide. Sleep on it and give your mind a rest before acting on it. Your life is too precious and smart people like you have so much good to accomplish in the world. Ang dami mo matutulungan sa future, sigurado ako, basta i-uphold mo lang yung values mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suicide for me is the definition of pause. The term suicide there is used for deep thinking. Coz everytime I think about it, I wave at it as the thought of suicide passes by...

    I thank you for understanding ma'am. But I really didn't try suicide hahaha, jsut thought of it and how stupid it was to do it.

    ReplyDelete