Friday, March 11, 2011

I want the truth (1)

I never noticed how I missed you so...
Didn't mind how I cared too much about you,
Now that you left me, questions bugged my mind
Ten thousand things on my mind. I can't memorize.

Justice had a note, you will watch me burn.
You are the first, and you will be the last.
Oceans left us fall off, I can't think twice to absorb your fall.
I'm shackled between my knees, I can't walk.

I'm waiting, time waits with me. For you and only you.
But I never saw this line between you and me,
and thru time it became space.
Space I cannot cross, sadness I cannot escape.

The world asked, "Why not move on?"
I answered, "Why don't you stop spinning around?"
"Because that's impossible."
That's my point.

This is truth, love is truth. Waiting is patient truth.
You are breath, life and heart. Without you...

....(I cannot live without.)

-K,

No comments:

Post a Comment